The Collections Management Solution for Microsoft Dynamics NAV has been designed from the ground up to help users track and collect overdue accounts and manage the collection process more effectively than they could using any existing procedures and certainly more effectively than relying on an Aging Report which has been the standard for far too many years.
Specific benefits include:
- An immediate reduction in Accounts Receivable balances. As an example, a 3 day reduction in AR (a very reasonable and achievable target) will generate $8,200 in cash flow for every $1 million in revenue). Thus, a $10 million dollar company should be able to generate $82,000 in cash flow simply by employing the Collections Management Solution for Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Priced at only $3,500 including installation and implementation, the ROI can be measured in a few months, not years.
- Instant identification of overdue invoices.
- Elimination of the inefficient and ineffective Aging Report as the control document that drives the collections process.
- Assignment of collections responsibility to named individuals within your firm.
- Support for multiple collections reps, each assigned to specific customers.
- Support for sales reps who can view their customer’s overdue accounts or participate completely in the collections process.
- Utilization of a built-in, collections specific Contact Manager to track and resolve each overdue invoice.
- Access to all information relating to each overdue invoice from within the application.
- Tracking of each contact event, unlimited notes for each contact event and the recording of promised payment date.
- Scheduling of next contact date at the end of each contact event.
- Collaboration with any other person in the organization to facilitate collection.
- Comprehensive management oversight of the collections process.