Why Microsoft Dynamics?
Microsoft Dynamics is a complete enterprise resource planning (ERP) software solution for mid-sized organizations that is fast to implement, easy to configure, and simple to use. Part of the Microsoft Dynamics family, Microsoft Dynamics concentrates on finance, sales & purchasing, manufacturing, relationship management, supply chain management, warehouse management, analytics and electronic commerce.
80,000+ customers, 1.4+ million users
Right from the start, simplicity has guided – and continues to guide – innovations in product design, development, implementation, and usability. Not surprisingly, Microsoft Dynamics has a reputation for being easy to learn and customize.
With Microsoft Dynamics you can implement proven industry-specific functionality relevant to your needs – even for the most highly specialized industries and organizations. The result is a cost-effective complete ERP software solution tailored precisely to your unique requirements – one that helps you better manage and improve your cash flow, increase efficiency, and impact the bottom line.
Microsoft Dynamics has more than 80,000 customers, over 1.4 million users worldwide, and is available in more than 40 country versions.
What is bcFood?
Designed for food processors, manufacturers, brokers and distributors, bcFood is based on more than two decades of experience serving large and small food companies. bcFood is a fully integrated enterprise application built entirely on Microsoft technologies and Microsoft Dynamics, the world’s largest-selling small-to-midrange ERP application.
bcFood is focused on providing the best tool set to help you better manage your business and maximize the potential of your software investment. bcFood is a complete food industry software solution.
Solutions to Key Issues:
- Traceability throughout all inventory/ingredient actions
- Recall protection/risk mitigation
- Quality control/assurance with unlimited properties and parameters
- Hold management
- Full audit trail of all transactions
- Business process management
- Workflows & approvals with business rules/logic
- GAAP, IFRS, Basel II compliance
- Latest Microsoft platforms and infrastructure
- Paperless document management functionality
- Mobile data collection/reporting
- True relational data model
- Scalable to 1500+ concurrent users
- On-line real time data throughout the system
- Reporting by any date span
- Related data always linked and available at the click of a mouse
- SQL-based business intelligence and reporting
- Role Tailored Client for ease-of-use and security
- Online context sensitive help & online tutorials
- Low cost of ownership & high reliability
- Open connectivity through industry standard methods
- User definable screens and fields
- Built-in development environment
Who is Beck Consulting?
A team of professionals that are passionate about software, business and the food industry. We are Microsoft Dynamics gurus and the creators of bcFood.
Where are we located?
We are located very near the Oakland International Airport, in Alameda, CA. Our address is:
1141 Harbor Bay Parkway, Suite 260
Alameda, CA 94502
We also have resources located in Southern California and the State of Washington.
What services do we provide?
ERP software, deployment, training and support related services. That is our expertise.
- Focus studies/needs assessment
- Data conversion & planning
- Technical support
- Electronic commerce
- Custom system design & planning
- Financial control/review
- Project management
- External systems integration
- IT/Software strategic planning
What does the software do?
Microsoft Dynamics is Microsoft’s best selling enterprise software product worldwide. With broad functionality, on-line real time processing, fast access to data and an unparalleled ability to be tailored to fit your specific requirements, Microsoft Dynamics can fill the needs of very small to very large companies in a wide range of businesses. bcFood is an natural extension to Microsoft Dynamics for food industry companies. See the bcFood pages for more details.
What will it Cost?
- Software – Microsoft Dynamics, bcFood & enhancements/related products.
- Services – Implementation, training, development, support
- Software maintenance plan – Microsoft Annual Software Enhancement
- Infrastructure – Any new software, network infrastructure needed to meet your requirements.
- Equipment – Computers, mobile devices, memory or components required by the software.
- Soft costs – Employee time, etc.
How Much Will It Cost Me? – Cost Estimation Worksheets
These worksheets are designed to help provide a rough estimate for the costs related to the first three items listed above. Your particular requirements and circumstances have an effect on these costs. Once we have completed a business assessment and definition, we can provide a more specific cost estimate. To use these worksheets, complete the following steps:
- Determine the appropriate edition for your needs – Business Essentials (BE) or Advanced Management (AM).Quick Overview Document or click here for more details.
- Download the Price list Explanation Document for further details. Download here.
- Download the estimating worksheet for Excel 2007 – BE AM
- Follow the instructions on the Price list Explanation Document.
To assist in identifying potential infrastructure and equipment requirements, click here
Looking to estimate the benefits of the investment, click here
How Can I Be Sure About The Costs?
Our business assessment and definition approach is designed to provide you with a realistic estimate of all of the foreseeable costs associated with your system implementation. In order to make this meaningful, you have to be willing to investment the time to work with our consultants before you make a purchasing decision. This may entail meetings, site visits, questionnaires, teleconferences, software review, workshops and more, involving multiple people in your organization.
Without this level of commitment and participation by both us (or any prospective vendor) and your organization and your organization, you cannot reasonably expect to rely upon a project quotation. Our approach is designed to make sure all of our implementation projects are ON TIME, ON BUDGET, and TO EXPECTATIONS. We will be happy to have our clients tell you!
Can I Finance?
Financing for your entire ERP project is available through Microsoft Total Solution Financing with three to 5 year payment plans, no impact on your outstanding credit reports (unless you default), simple application, and quick approval. Personal guarantees are not required in most circumstances. More details can be found here.